Tuesday 3 January 2012

First Past the Post

Well, first things first I guess, this being a first post and all, welcome!

Introductions are in order of course,

I'm a wife, first and foremost, to an amazing husband who is a farmer of course and a jack of all trades.   I'm a gardener (mostly organic, very experimental!) a lover of animals, especially horses and dogs.  Being a mama to 2 temperamental miniature horses, 4 troublesome orphan lambs,  pack leader to 1 challenging huntaway and a servant to two moggy cats.  So in short I guess I'm a native tree planting, mud stomping, quad bike riding, weed killing, sheep wrestling, cow mustering, lady of the land.
Who loves to scrub up and wear a cute dress and high heels.
So thats me, in a nutshell,  

Welcome to my adventure.....



No comments:

Post a Comment